Новости в формате RSS Новости
Главная / Форумы / Technical Support
Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти

Тема: «Actual Multiple Monitors forgets which is primary » в форуме: Technical Support   Просмотров: 2693

Zacarias Chacon
������������������ ������������

Всего сообщений: 1
Дата регистрации: 06.08.2015
Создано: 08.08.2015 01:37:13

I have AMM installed on my Dell XPS 15 (9530) which is working with a Targus docking station and Displaylink to extend the display to a ViewSonic external monitor.  I have the ViewSonic external monitor set as primary and the laptop monitor set as secondary.  However, in the evening, I use the laptop at home without the Targus docking station.  When I return to work in the morning and boot using the docking station, AMM treats the laptop monitor as primary, showing the task bar on that screen.  When I check to see which monitor is primary, it still shows the ViewSonic monitor as primary.  In other words, even though the external ViewSonic monitor is set and showing to be primary, all of the characteristics of the primary monitor, such as the task bar, start menu, etc. are showing on the laptop monitor.  The only way to fix this is to first change the primary monitor to the laptop monitor and then change the primary monitor back to the external monitor.

Is there any way to fix this?

Наверх
Alex Fadeyev
Администратор

Всего сообщений: 1428
Дата регистрации: 30.09.2005
Создано: 16.08.2015 13:13:24

Zacarias, thank you for your request. Please send us your AMM configuration for analyzing: open the Configuration window, go to the "Tools - Configuration" panel and click the Send to Tech Support button.

Наверх

Читают тему
гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0

Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти