Новости в формате RSS Новости
Главная / Форумы / Technical Support
Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти

Тема: «Title Bar Button Issues with Foobar2000 » в форуме: Technical Support   Просмотров: 405

Jonathan Woodward
������������������ ������������

Всего сообщений: 24
Дата регистрации: 27.01.2006
Создано: 20.05.2024 00:37:03

Good afternoon

Running v8.15.1 of Actual Window Manager on Win10 v22H2.

When running Foobar2000 v2.1.5, AWM successfully shows extra title bar buttons (for my configuration, I have "move to monitor X", "Send to bottom", "Stay always on top", "Roll Up", and "Minimize to Tray") but the buttons are inaccessible (i.e., clicking the buttons does nothing, like the are not present). Moving the Foobar2000 window leaves an image of the extra title bar buttons on the desktop and minimizing Foobar2000 window still leaves an image of the extra title bar buttons on the desktop. Closing Foobar2000 does remove the image of the extra title bar buttons. Running Foobar2000 as admin has same effect.

What can be done to fix this bug?

Thanks!

Наверх
Bogdan Polishchuk
Администратор

Всего сообщений: 4038
Дата регистрации: 04.04.2012
Создано: 23.05.2024 11:34:25

Hello, Jonathan

Thank you for contacting us.

Please see the workaround for the problem with Foobar2000 player provided in our FAQ section - it's still relevant.

Наверх
Jonathan Woodward

Создано: 24.05.2024 03:20:30

Цитата
Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:
Hello, Jonathan

Thank you for contacting us.

Please see the workaround for the problem with Foobar2000 player provided in our FAQ section - it's still relevant.

Thank you for the reply Bogdan. I do have the columnsui plugin installed but use the default user interface primarily.

Is the titlebar button issue fixable from AWM or from Foobar?

Thanks!

Наверх
Bogdan Polishchuk
Администратор

Всего сообщений: 4038
Дата регистрации: 04.04.2012
Создано: 25.05.2024 12:06:09

Do you mean the ColumnsUI workaround is not acceptable for you?

Цитата
The problem is due to the way the Foobar2000 window works. It's not a bug, it's just a way it works for a reason and it seems like Foobar2000 developers won't change it.

Probably we could implement a solution in AWM for this situation but for now the possible solution is too complex, I'm not sure we'll be able to implement it.

Наверх
Jonathan Woodward

Создано: 27.05.2024 00:33:32

Цитата
Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:

Цитата
The problem is due to the way the Foobar2000 window works. It's not a bug, it's just a way it works for a reason and it seems like Foobar2000 developers won't change it.

Probably we could implement a solution in AWM for this situation but for now the possible solution is too complex, I'm not sure we'll be able to implement it.
Цитата
Bogdan Polishchuk wrote:

Цитата

Thank you for the information. I asked on https://hydrogenaud.io/, Foobar2000 section, if the issue can be resolved.

Наверх
Jonathan Woodward

Создано: 16.06.2024 01:19:42

Good afternoon Bogdan

Looks like AWM is the culprit. Please see the link. Can this issue please be resolved the next AWM release? I do not use CUI, but only DUI so the workaround isn't suitable.  

https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,126009.msg1046181.html#msg1046181

Thanks!

Наверх

Читают тему
гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0

Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти