Новости в формате RSS Новости
Главная / Форумы / Technical Support
Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти

Тема: «W10 X64 AMM 8.15 freeze after standby » в форуме: Technical Support   Просмотров: 467

Florian Rahm
������������������ ������������

Всего сообщений: 19
Дата регистрации: 10.04.2012
Создано: 12.04.2024 14:09:38

Hello,

since some months AMN freezes sometimes after my pc comes back fr om sleep. Mouse and complete system ist very slow / laggy.
Only solution is to open the taskmanager and kill the amm process(es). After restart of amm everything works fine.

Sometimes after reactivation all of my programmes are showed on the primary monitor, not on the other ones, wh ere i have placed them by rule. Pause and resume AMM fix this problem, but thats not a real solution.

And my pc doesnt deactivate montiors / put them in standby anymore. I have lo log my pc with Win+L to put the monitors in standby.

I tried reinstall, newest AMD Drivers etc...
Windows 10X64 22H2 19045.429
4 Monitor Setup with 2x38" and 2x32" monitors / AMD RX6800XT /

Any ideas ? New beta ?

thanks Florian Rahm / user since the first days :-)

Наверх
kok wei lee

Всего сообщений: 2
Дата регистрации: 10.04.2024
Создано: 12.04.2024 17:33:46

I found my solution AMM, you can try to
uncheck on the "Multi-monitor Task switcher" at Task bar setting.

Цитата
Florian Rahm wrote:
Hello,

since some months AMN freezes sometimes after my pc comes back fr om sleep. Mouse and complete system ist very slow / laggy.
Only solution is to open the taskmanager and kill the amm process(es). After restart of amm everything works fine.

Sometimes after reactivation all of my programmes are showed on the primary monitor, not on the other ones, wh ere i have placed them by rule. Pause and resume AMM fix this problem, but thats not a real solution.

And my pc doesnt deactivate montiors / put them in standby anymore. I have lo log my pc with Win+L to put the monitors in standby.

I tried reinstall, newest AMD Drivers etc...
Windows 10X64 22H2 19045.429
4 Monitor Setup with 2x38" and 2x32" monitors / AMD RX6800XT /

Any ideas ? New beta ?

thanks Florian Rahm / user since the first days :-)

Наверх
Florian Rahm

Всего сообщений: 19
Дата регистрации: 10.04.2012
Создано: 17.04.2024 14:45:47

Hello kok wei lee, looks like your tip is working fine. No more freezes.

But the other problems (blanking screen + rules not working after come back from login) are still present.
Any support from developer side here ?

thanks a lot

Наверх
Bogdan Polishchuk
Администратор

Всего сообщений: 4038
Дата регистрации: 04.04.2012
Создано: 23.05.2024 00:48:46

Hello, Florian and Kok Wei Lee

I was able to reproduce the problem that is sort of similar to what you describe. But as I can see disabling the option "Multi-monitor Task switcher" doesn't stop the problem. But disabling the option "Multi-monitor taskbars" does in my case.

Are you sure that the option "Multi-monitor Task switcher" is the one that causes the problem and not the "Multi-monitor taskbars" option?

Could you also describe more detailed what exactly happens when the problem starts? Do you see that the Windows Explorer restarts several times (the explorer windows are closed and the standard Windows taskbar disappears and appears again)?

Could you also tell what monitors you use and what interfaces you use to connect the monitors to the computers (HDMI, DisplayPort etc.)?

Also please do this test: turn off the secondary monitor via the power button on the monitor, then open (or close and open again if it's already open) the Windows display settings and see whether the secondary monitor is displayed in the settings as turned off or it's not presented at all as if it was disconnected?

Best regards.

Наверх

Читают тему
гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0

Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти