Новости в формате RSS Новости
Главная / Форумы / Technical Support
Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти

Тема: «Annoying cursor bug (In Game) , Cursor Bug » в форуме: Technical Support   Просмотров: 8024

Sunfish 24
������������������ ������������

Всего сообщений: 4
Дата регистрации: 05.08.2014
Создано: 05.08.2014 22:16:13

Hello, I'm new to the whole dual monitor concept, and just found this program that allowed me to slide my cursor over to the 2nd monitor without having to exit my full-screen game. However every once in a while (more recently, every hour unfortunately) a bug occurs with the cursor.

If anyone is familiar with MMOs, they will know that in most of them, to move your camera, you hold down left or right click and move your mouse around to see your surroundings. When that happens, the cursor is meant to disappear whilst holding down the left/right click, and when you let go, the cursor should appear again in the place you clicked down. However the bug that happens with this program is that somehow, when switching the deactivation switch to switch to my second monitor, the cursor no longer disappears and stays on screen all the time, and does not click back to where it was when i started holding the button down. Any other gamer will understand that this can be really frustrating, especially if you're into competitive play and have to restart your client every time this happens.

Anyone experience this before? Have any solutions/suggestions? Thanks in Advance

Наверх
Alexander Mihalkin
Администратор

-retired-

Всего сообщений: 502
Дата регистрации: 21.04.2014
Создано: 07.08.2014 13:43:41

Thank you for your post, Sunfish! Are you activating the ignore deactivation with a hotkey? Have you tried to deactivate the feature after you are done with your second monitor and have switched back to a game? Have you
tried lock mouse hotkeys?

Which of our products are you using and what is its version?

Best regards.

support@actualtools.com

Наверх
Sunfish 24

Создано: 07.08.2014 17:55:35

Yes I have tried deactivating the feature once I'm done with my second monitor, however it does not reverse the effect of this cursor issue. I've also tried the lock cursor feature instead of the ignore deactivation hot key, however it does not allow you to leave the first monitor without the deactivation hot key. Ive also done my own research, and it has seemed to be happening for a while in your previous versions too, and no response to any of them.
Here's a link to one of the posts I've found:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11765946523

This program is literally everything I've been looking for, to make multiple monitors easy, and its one of the only programs that has a proper 'ignore deactivation' function, unlike display fusion, where it does not allow you to mouse over to the other monitor at all once deactivation is activated. it's just this 1 issue that's ruining it for me. I have to restart my client every time to fix the cursor issue. I hope you find a fix. makes gaming very frustrating.

If you need it, i could possibly find a way to record the issue at hand if it makes things easier.

Thanks.

Наверх
Alexander Mihalkin
Администратор

-retired-

Создано: 07.08.2014 19:26:30

Thank you for your reply, Sunfish 24!

To fix it, we have to reproduce it. Please provide us with directions to reproduce it (name of the game, actions to do).

support@actualtools.com

Наверх
Sunfish 24

Создано: 11.08.2014 21:25:16

Its functionality is already working as i wish it would be. It allows me to play my game full screen, and then use the hot key to be able to switch monitors. The only problem is the bug where the cursor no longer disappears. This happens usually with any MMMO I assume, when holding down left/right click to move around your camera.

The game I'm trying to use it on is "Guild Wars 2". I can't really help explain it much further, it's just a bug. I can record it if you dont fully understand the issue.

Thanks.

Наверх
Alexander Mihalkin
Администратор

-retired-

Создано: 12.08.2014 17:24:32

Thank you for your reply, Sunfish!

I believe I do understand what you are talking about. Is there any possibility to get some kind of a trial version of Guild Wars 2? Or maybe you know any other game that has that issue, too?

Best regards!

support@actualtools.com

Наверх
Sunfish 24

Создано: 13.08.2014 03:12:13

I'm not 100% sure whether or not Guild Wars 2 Offers a game trial; but I doubt it. I could possibly lend you a spare account so you can see the bug for yourself.

If you find a way to trial Guild Wars 2; the bug occurs when the game is being played in full screen and you use the "ignore deactivation hot-key". Sometimes it happens instantly, sometimes it happens after a couple of hot-key presses. I'm sure if you just spam it on and off, the bug will occur.

Thanks for replying, and message me if you need an account to use temporarily.

Thanks again.

Наверх

Читают тему
гостей: 1, пользователей: 0, из них скрытых: 0

Список форумов
Новые темы
Список тем
Поиск по форумам
Помощь
Войти